To say that I was lost for this part of the project is an understatement. Figuring out a video to make from the images and ideas I had already was not easy, nor was filming. In fact, I filmed and refilmed multiple times and was never truly happy with the outcome. I also found my idea changing quite a bit. When I started the idea I had was to really show the original idea that I had, which was to just walk around and find the extraordinary in the everyday world around us. So originally the video was of me walking the route I took when I was taking the pictures, with me focusing on the subjects on the pictures. However, I felt that this did not come out well at all so I completely changed my idea. One of the things that I realized as I was going over my material was that things looked very different because the images were shot with a 20mm lens whereas the video was shot with a 50mm one. So I decided that in my video I should really highlight the differences between the two. So then the video became a back and forth between the images and the clips of the subjects from the video I took.