Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Sounds


This Project was way way out of my comfort zone.  While I love music and it has always been a big part of my life I have never been one to make it.  I am for all intents and purposes tone deaf so I have always stayed away from making music.  So when I was presented with this project I became quite worried.  I did not think I would be able to do the project because I have never been able to make anything that sounded in any way decent in the past.  However, after a couple of hours of working on the project when everything started to come together my feelings on the matter completely changed, to the point that by the end I became much more confident in what I was creating.  I also have a bit of trouble uploading the files to youtube.  It took me a very long time to figure out how to get them up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment